View Event →
A 1-day workshop to learn how to assess your soil health and build ‘living’ soil with Leanne Harper of Home Soil Solutions.
The workshop will cover:
- How to grow a balanced, thriving, living breathing Soil Food Web.
- Green Manure and Living Mulch
- Compost and Vermicompost
- Soil Mineral Analysis
- Soil Mineral Balancing
- Determining Soil Texture
- 10 Visual Assessments of Soil Health
- Minimizing Tilling and Compaction
- Biological Control
- Working with Nature
- Fertigation, Foliars and Teas
- Using a Refractometer
- Succession Planting for a Year Round Harvest
inc. printed workshop notes, morning & afternoon refreshments.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org